This flagship publication includes:
- Forewords from; Aileen Campbell, the new Minister for Children and Young People; Dr Bill Maxwell, Chief Executive Officer, Education Scotland; and Iain McMillan, Director CBI Scotland
- A useful, at a glance Index of Awards
- The awards in detail, including key features, case studies, contact details and web links for further information
- A section contextualising the awards in relation to Curriculum for Excellence
- Information about the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF) and how different types of learning fit together
Aimed at everyone who places a value on young people's voluntary effort to develop their own skills and improve their communities around them, Amazing Things (third edition) is a key document for youth work organisations, schools, colleges, universities, and employers.
Order hard copies of this publication using the Resource Order Form.