Support and Supervision
This one day course is aimed at those with responsibility for offering one to one support and supervision to staff and volunteers.
Whether you are new to support and supervision and looking for a grounding in good practice, or more experienced and looking for some further guidance and ideas, there should be something for you.
The course will cover the fundamentals of supervision including:
- Purpose of Support & Supervision
- What to cover in Support & Supervision
- Where and when to hold Supervision
- Examples of how to record Supervision
- Boundaries and expectations
- Choosing your response
- Giving feedback
Learning outcomes: by the end of the course you will have :
- Increased understanding of the importance of Support and Supervision
- Increased knowledge of the fundamentals of Support and Supervision
- Increased confidence to undertake Support and Supervision with staff and volunteers.
Visit the Youth Scotland Eventbrite pages to see dates for any upcoming Support and Supervision courses.