Youth Scotland AGM 2020
Youth Scotland's AGM (Annual General Meeting) will be held on Thursday 29 October 2020 at 6.00pm.
Due to the ongoing restrictions imposed by Covid-19, and our continued support of digital youth work, the meeting will take place on Zoom.
Guests and participants can join and be welcomed from 5.45pm, with formal AGM business starting at 6.00pm.
From 5.45pm - Youth Scotland Members and Guests Join the Zoom Chat Rooms for informal catch-ups
6.00pm - AGM Business
- An introduction to using Zoom during the AGM (6.00pm)
- Welcome by the Youth Scotland Chair, Dona Milne (6.05pm)
- 2019 – 20: A year that ended like no other, introduced by Ian McLaughlan, Chief Executive (6.15)
- Our Finances explained, Chiene + Tait CA (6.25)
- Introducing our Trustees (6.40)
- Thanks to everyone for extraordinary efforts (6.45)
6.50pm - Members and Guests facilitated Zoom Chat Rooms Discussions
- An opportunity to share and raise issues for youth groups affected by Covid-19 facilitated by Youth Scotland staff or Trustees
7.15pm - Finish
Members can find a copy of the AGM calling card, programme and proxy card below for download.