Before you claim Dynamic Youth Award (DYA) certificates you must first check and confirm using the Candidate Registration Form (CRF) that all the requirements of the award have been met. This can be downloaded from the bottom of this page. Once the CRF has been completed in full it must be emailed to email@example.com
Full step-by-step instructions on completing the CRF can be found in the guidelines which can be downloaded below.
How to submit Dynamic Youth Awards for certification
- Email the completed candidate registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Await a confirmation email from Youth Scotland. You will receive this within 3 working days. You will be advised of any incomplete or missing information and sample requested, if appropriate
- When you have received a confirmation email from Youth Scotland, you should print a copy of the ‘List for printing' tab from the candidate registration form
- Securely package the submission. You must include the printed sheet as well as all challenge sheets and personal portfolios (or the sample requested)
- Courier the securely packaged submission or post it using recorded delivery to: Awards, Youth Scotland, Balfour House, 19 Bonnington Grove, Edinburgh, EH6 4BL
- Your submission will be processed and returned within 6 weeks of receipt
Youth Scotland offers the opportunity to anyone involved with the Hi5 & DYA to participate in standardisation meetings to gain practical experience of the process and develop their professional practice. If you wish to attend please book via the link below.
The standardisation meetings take place in the Youth Scotland Offices.
Please note that it is not possible to standardise portfolios brought along on the day. These will be processed at a later meeting.
8 November 2019 - Click to book
22 November 2019 - Click to book
6 December 2019 - Click to book
2020 dates can be booked here