Before you claim Dynamic Youth Award (DYA) certificates you must first check and confirm that all the requirements of the award have been met. To do this, a candidate registration form must be completed and emailed to email@example.com
The candidate registration form can be downloaded from the bottom of this page. Please ensure that all tabs/pages of the quality assurance tool are completed in full.
Full step-by-step instructions on completing the candidate registration form can be found in the guidelines which can be downloaded below.
How to submit Dynamic Youth Award for Certification
When completed DYAs have successfully gone through the first two stages of the quality assurance process, they are sent to Youth Scotland for the third and final stage of quality assurance, standardisation and internal verification, and printing of certificates. The following procedure should be followed:
- Email the completed candidate registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Await a confirmation email from Youth Scotland. You will receive this within 2 working days. You will be advised of any incomplete or missing information and sample requested, if appropriate
- When you have received a confirmation email from Youth Scotland, you should print a copy of the ‘Candidate List’ from the candidate registration form
- Securely package the submission. You must include the printed candidate list as well as all challenge sheets and personal portfolios (or the sample requested)
- Courier the securely packaged submission or post it using recorded delivery to: Awards, Youth Scotland, Balfour House, 19 Bonnington Grove, Edinburgh, EH6 4BL
- Your submission will be processed and returned within 6 weeks of receipt
Youth Scotland offers the opportunity to anyone involved with the Hi5 & DYA to participate in standardisation meetings to gain practical experience of the process and develop their professional practice. If you wish to attend please book via the link below.
The standardisation meetings take place in the Youth Scotland Offices.
Please note that it is not possible to standardise portfolios brought along on the day. These will be processed at a later meeting.
Moderation takes place at Youth Scotland, Balfour House, Bonnington Grove, Edinburgh, EH6 4BL
24 May 2019 - Click to book
7 June 2019 - Click to book
21 June 2019 - Click to book
5 July 2019 - Click to book
19 July 2019 - Click to book
2 August 2019 - Click to book
16 August 2019 - Click to book
30 August 2019 - Click to book
13 September 2019 - Click to book
27 September 2019 - Click to book
11 October 2019 - Click to book
25 October 2019 - Click to book
8 November 2019 - Click to book
6 December 2019 - Click to book