The Hi5 Award STEM Toolkit is a fantastic new resource to support involving young people in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) activities that are fun, educational and engaging.
STEM has been identified as a high priority for all young people in Scotland as part of their ongoing education and in addressing any skills-gap in the developing workforce.
Our toolkit features 50 activities that all feature the following:
- Instructions on how to complete each activity
- What you need to run the activity
- Which STEM categories are being used in the activity
- Helpful hints, where useful
- Helpful diagrams, where useful
The pack is 148mm x 148mm, full colour, ring-bound and has sturdy, laminated cover to protect the contents.
We also have a Hi5 Award Activity Toolkit that features 50 fun play and game activities for young people.
Please use the order form below to order your resources.