- Hours: 17.5 hours (0.5FTE). Availability to work flexibly, including 1 evening per week, is desirable
- Salary: £26,390 (FTE for 35 hours / £14.50 per hour) plus Employer Pension Contribution
- Location: Hybrid in the Scottish Borders: Newtown St. Boswells and Home
- Contract: Fixed term for 1 year from date of appointment. Likelihood of continuation, subject to ongoing funding
- Closing date: 9 am on 8 August 2022
YouthBorders is the network of voluntary and community-based youth organisations in the Scottish Borders, supporting and promoting good quality youth work.
YouthBorders is growing our team to respond to increased demand for our support, and following sustained membership growth over the past 2 years.
The successful applicant will be motivated and driven, committed and passionate about strengthening communities. You will be membership focused and deliver outputs and achieve outcomes which advance the relationship between YouthBorders and our members. You will support our aim of improving young people’s lives through quality youth work.
You will work alongside our Senior Membership Development Officer to fulfil the organisation’s requirements for membership support, development and growth.
You can learn more and apply by visiting the Youth Borders Website: https://youthborders.org.uk/vacancies/
Completed application forms should be submitted by 9 am on 8 August 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org