Hours: 35 hours per week (until 31 March 2021)
Location: The Junction, 82 – 86 Great Junction Street, Leith, EH6 5LL
Closing: Friday 5 July 2019 at 12pm, interviews to be held week beginning the 15th July 2019
The Young People’s Voice Project Worker will be responsible for strengthening and deepening established methods of listening to young people and involving them in the work. You will:
· Enhance partnerships with relevant organisations and groups of young people
· Explore the possibility of increased connections in the future between The Junction Youth Advisors and our Board of Trustees
· Support young people in contributing to The Junction’s commitment to sharing our learning and influencing practice
· Strengthen partnerships with local schools using Youth Advisors’ knowledge and relationships
· Embed quality listening in the more informal Junction services, replicating the quality experience of formal services
· Create sustained avenues for capturing non service users’ voices
The successful candidate must be able to work two evenings a week, one of which must be a Thursday.
For more information and how to apply, see the information downloadable below or follow the link.